For our tenth episode, we sat down with the wonderful people of Alzabo Soup and talked about one of the most beloved and pioneering, yet highly contentious, authors from the past century: Gene Wolfe.
This month’s questions are:
- When is it acceptable to cry at a bus stop?
- How often is a wolf the key to a Gene Wolfe book?
- How many groups of fans can Phil and Metz alienate in one single podcast?
- Does it take longer to hear us talk about “The Toy Theatre” than to actually read it?
- Is everyone gay with everyone else?
Find out all of these answers and more in this month’s episode!
You can find us at @ykwilpodcast on Twitter and You Know What I Like…? on Facebook. Make sure to follow us there to get all of the updates, inside knowledge and the chance to contribute to the community with polls and discussion.
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating or a review if you like the show. It helps other people find the show and we’d love to be able to flail at more people.
For future episodes we plan to cover topics such as Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries, a very special Anniversary Episode and High School Musical.
Keep your eyes peeled for our episode next month, all about the conquering barbarian: Conan!
Music: Purple Planet Music
Cover Art: @andrewlosq