This month we sat down and talked about the character who’s name has become ubiquitous with both melancholy and mirth: Conan the Barbarian.
This month’s questions are:
- How many platitudes are too many platitudes?
- Who’s Dad is the cutest of them all?
- What is the least appropriate moment in which to receive a prophecy?
- Would Mark and Sophie punch a camel?
- Are there any redeeming parts of the 2011 remake of Conan the Barbarian (other than Jason Mamoa’s beautiful face)?
Find out all of these answers and more in this month’s episode!
You can find us at @ykwilpodcast on Twitter and You Know What I Like…? on Facebook. Make sure to follow us there to get all of the updates, inside knowledge and the chance to contribute to the community with polls and discussion.
Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and leave us a rating or a review if you like the show. It helps other people find the show and we’d love to be able to flail at more people.
For future episodes we plan to cover topics such as a very special Anniversary Episode and High School Musical.
Keep your eyes peeled for our episode next month, all about the most fabulous of detectives: Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries!
Music: Purple Planet Music
Cover Art: @andrewlosq